Monday, January 08, 2007

Time to go

06:00 hrs
[banter, neat stuff, travel]
I finally made it to bed around 2am. My alarm was set for 4:30 am.
I actually got up when the alarm went off. I guess I should treat it as a nap rather than actual sleep.

My flight to Chicago was okay but a little bumpy. On the iPod, Avril Lavigne, Giant, Aerosmith.
I found a program that will allow me to put my LEGALLY owned DVD's onto my iPod. The registration won't accept
yahoo or gmail addresses. So I am waiting for a reply from their support to see if I can still buy it.
I have used it in trial mode (it puts a BIG TRIAL MODE across the screen). It takes about 45 +/- minutes to convert a DVD and depending on the length
about 500-800 MB in size. Unfortunately, I will have to re do the 5 or 6 I have already done.
My list includes (but is not limited to) Blazing Saddles, Airplane, Mr and Mrs Smith, Monty Python Search for the Holy Grail and Seinfeld Live on Broadway.
I have a bunch more, but that's all I want to do for now since I have to re do them.

No comments: