Thursday, April 19, 2007

Where to draw the line

Since the beginning of this blog, I have skirted the line of personal versus private. For the very close readers, and a select few others, there is no blurring of the line. You know the players, their stories. For the other outside/casual readers or those that stumble upon this blog, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure everything out.

The recipient underwent another test last week. Two actually. One was the MRI to attempt to determine the cause of the issues in he fingers of the left hand. The other test was for a bacteria, that is communicable.

He was, how did they say it, exposed and possibly at risk. I won't quote those words, but that's how I remember the conversation. We...he, hasn't received any word back on the tests either. Well, I haven't heard, if he has heard.

I am at odds with divulging the particular bacteria. It's not one of those front page stories. Most of the front page sicknesses are all viruses. Like Ebola, HIV, Bird Flu etc. No, this is a few notches below. But concerning nonetheless given the current circumstances.

So until I get an approval from the recipient, I will toe the line.

No comments: