Friday, February 23, 2007

Back in the game

I took my daughter in to the doctors office today to have her eye checked out. We want to make sure nothing gets to the point of an infection. Obviously, since we are around someone with little or no immune system.
She doesn't have anything bad, but we do have some eye drops to clear what ever it is, up.


While I was there, I chatted with one of the nurses I will call "S". Another nurse there is a neighbor of the recipient so "S" already knew what was going on. So I told her my side of the story and that I was doing an organ donation awareness project with pictures. Of course, I asked if she was an organ donor, and of course, she was, and has been for quite some time.

"S" was a lot of fun to talk to. Unfortunately, she was a busy woman. You can see her portrait here.

No comments: