Thursday, October 05, 2006

An amazing thing

This journey I am on is being shared with many different people. Of course I have sent the link to the requisite family and friends. Some of them very, very close and others, not as close. It doesn't matter to me.
I have also been sharing it with pure strangers and of course as the goal becomes more defined, I hope that it will inspire others and be shared with as many.
One person, I am sure is very busy and a prominent professional in his field. He took the time to reply, wishing me well and asking to be kept posted with the newspaper thing. He is one of two collaborators, (a writer and a photographer), that were recognized this year as being the best and were given a Prize in recognition. Thank you JS. I hope the others can follow suit.
With our beliefs, the technology, modern medicine and spirit, we can do amazing things.

No comments: