Wednesday, October 25, 2006

vier (four)

I couldn't stand it. I had to head to the track that IS Atlanta Motor Speedway. It is very large and majestic. Around the track, on the actual track property and in camp sites next to the track, there are all sorts of activities going on. Mostly the early race hounds were all camped up around 55 gallon barrels burning firewood and telling testosterone fueled stories. Many of the race related trailers were already there. Mostly for the souvenirs and radio rentals as well as food and beverage. The hospitality tents are all up and ready to host. I couldn't see into the track but I don't think the race trailers can take a spot until the track open for competition which will probably be Wednesday midnight or Thursday noon.

Did I tell you I will NOT leave my camera when I travel anymore.......

What's playing on my iPod (well, I don't have an iPod, but I do have a PDA and it's playing) - Giant, Avril Lavigne, Nat King Cole, Pink, Rihanna, White Heart, Phil Keaggy, Eminem, Direct Current (yeah baby!), Aerosmith, Kenny G and others.

It's pretty fun to give total strangers compliments. Try it......

No comments: