Monday, October 09, 2006

Concerned for other reasons

I have been perusing other blogs lately. Some of them quite funny (see her Pottymouth Mommy post http://owlhaven.wordpress.com) and others somber.
One was from a guy waiting for a liver transplant http://live-for-life.blogspot.com. I was of course very interested in. I guess I really have been thinking that since my blood type was a match, it would be a done deal. But the reality is, just because I want to donate, doesn't mean I will get to. I am a bit disappointed in this.
More on this later. For now, more work.

1 comment:

Edd Fear said...

Thanks for the mention in the blog, and the comment in mine. I've perused your page briefly (I've used up all my brainpower for the day, but will revisit in a day or so) and am interested in your story, as you're approaching things from the other side of the proverbial fence.

Best of luck in your endeavors, and remember that even if things don't work out in terms of donation (I've had six people rejected by my doctors so far) just getting the word out can have positive repercussions beyond what you actually get to witness.

Sorry I'm going all zen here, but like I said, my brain's about done for today. Hope to hear more good stuff on the blog!

-Edd