Monday, October 30, 2006

Easy come, easy go

Some cool news to be updated later in the week. Maybe sooner.

Not sure if you have been affected, but this web site (blogger.com and blogspot.com) have been hit with some outages for the past two weeks. While I started here at blogger, I don't exactly have a reason to stay here indefinately.
It will be a bit more work, but I am mirroring the posts here on blogger over on wordpress. Here is the link http://causaleffect.wordpress.com/ if you can't see blogger, then head over to wordpress.

If blogger gets with the program and stays up for a while, then I will probably stay here at blogger. If there are many more outages in the next 7-10 days, then I will email you all and of course post the move here. If you can actually conect and read it that is.

No comments: