Thursday, December 28, 2006

Catching up

On the iPod: Today from the BBC, violetblue, CNN Video podcast, ABC News Video Podcast, Fox News Flash......I'm on a podcast tear. Having the news in a podcast is pretty neat so I can watch each station as I have time. While I might not look at it, I can hear it.

Here are the best blog on the web http://2006.weblogawards.org some are really good. Some I still haven't read. But I will eventually.

I haven't blogged much lately. One, it's the holiday. Not that it really matters, but I took a break to look inward and all I saw was some lint in my belly button.
Secondly, I am actually doing other things than sitting in front of the computer. Not sure what I like better......

I have but a few days until the One-A-Day-2007 Organ Donation awareness photo project begins. I haven't actually run my shtick across anyone else. But I think I will accept losing a few subjects as I hone my skill. Comment with anything you can think of. Goo, bad or indifferent.

Tomorrow I was gong to post the final numbers regarding the waiting list. But I will post on the 31st, since it is really the last day. Right now, the list has 94,688 people on it.

2006 was a pretty good year for me and my family. Lets hope 2007 can be as good or better for us too.

No comments: