Friday, December 29, 2006

The end is near

Oh I feel like $h!t.

My son ended up with strep throat earlier this month. Then last week, my daughter caught it. We actually took her in too soon and the culture didn't come back until yesterday. I have been feeling under the weather for about a week now. But today is the cliche of achy head, stuffy nose, light ear ache, lack of sleep, winter blahs. It sucks. I just hope it goes away by next week. I have to head to Chicago on the 8th and I am NOT looking forward to being sick for that trip. YUCK!

I renewed a registration for one of our vehicles online today. In the registration process they ask if you want to donate $1.00 to organ donation awareness. Well, yeah! I then looked for more information on the state web site, but couldn't see much of anything. I also didn't dig as deep as I normally do. Yea, oh yea thine end is near.

No comments: