Thursday, December 14, 2006

I got my Shaklee drink mix

It came in teh mail today and I contemplated what to do with it......it was suppose to be for the recipient, but you know....I had to make sure it was suitable for consumption.

Yea oh yea, I bowed to the pressure. I opened the cannister. The powder was a light brown and I thought, it doesn't look like cardboard. Then I smelled the light chocolate powder and thought, hmmm, it doesnt smell like cardboard.
I read the instructions. 1/4 cup powder with 8 ounces of milk. Options: blend with a few ice cubes.
So, I tossed in all the ingredients, blended with ice and tasted......
Man was I mildly disappointed. It tasted really good. Not like cardboard at all. Now, do I keep it...or do I offer some to him and see if he likes it........
You will have to come back to see what happens next.

No comments: