Thursday, November 16, 2006

End of day TWO

The echo nurse was great. Sorry I didn’t get her name. She instructed me to lay on my left side facing away from the ultrasound monitor. She pulled out the lube and squirted it on my chest and the ultrasound unit. Of course, I made the requisite jokes and we both laughed pretty hard at them. I felt the unit press into my left rib cage and move different angles to get the best images of my heart. She did this in three different places. The first two aren’t so bad but the last was pretty uncomfortable. She presses really hard into the area just below my sternum and rolled it around to get better images.

4:00 pm My last appointment for the day is with the psychologist Mary Grace. We talked for about an hour and came up with some interesting things about me.

No comments: