Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's a good day

Last week I got a message from our 20 year reunion committee. It was pretty cool. Then yesterday I got an email from a person from high school that I hadn't talked to in...well years. Some people you will never forget. This was one of those people I doubt I will ever forget. Thanks for the message "N". It brightened my day.

There are about 50 on the list of found classmates. They only have about 400 to go. Wheeeeeeee.

The reunion committee members are doing a really good job. The web site is up and a few features will be added by the end of this month that will help bring back some memories. I can't wait to see them.

Secondly, but it should actually be first. I came back from my Dr. appt today and last months blood work came back with a DNA confirmation. I DO NOT have Hemochromotosis. It was something that was pretty troubling with the original diagnosis. Especially since having that, would mean phlybotomy (giving blood) for the rest of my life. Depending on the amount of iron im the blood. The symptoms/issues with Hemochromotosis is damage to the heart, liver, pancreas and other vital organs. But, if I lose some weight and eat better, (as we all should), things will go just fine.

So, a blast from the past. A good prognosis of the future. It's a good day.

No comments: