Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The things you find

Okay, I'm sort of on a roll. Really, I am unfortunately getting away from the focus of 'this' blog that is organ donation. But I see things and I have to share. It's who I am.

I was on a MySpace page of one of my classmates. As I was perusing the page, I saw a familiar face. It was my cousins wife. I checked out her myspace page, then her artistic page, which of course can be seen here http://www.dawnhatchett.com. Both she and my cousin are very talented in so many ways. It was really neat to see her wonderful works. Again, it has been so many years since we have been in the same room. Possibly even 15 or 20 years. It can't be so.....but alas, it could have been that long.

It's kind of a shame if you ask me. But that is life as we know it. Hopefully, the internet can bring some of us closer with web pages and the rare email message.

Those of you that stop by, leave a comment. I would love to know what your up to.

.thanks.

No comments: